• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Just some passing tidbits as my mind races...
1 1

88 posts in this topic

With the cash you saved from passing on the TOS 39 CGC 9.4, I'm assuming we'll see an IMSM #1 CGC 9.8 in your collection soon, right? :wishluck:

The price has got to be right. You guys must think that I am the impulsive buyer???

CAL :facepalm:

So what is a "right price" on a IMSM 9.8 ?

With the cash you saved from passing on the TOS 39 CGC 9.4, I'm assuming we'll see an IMSM #1 CGC 9.8 in your collection soon, right? :wishluck:

The price has got to be right. You guys must think that I am the impulsive buyer???

Just don't wait until that Spawn 1 in 9.9 sells for your asking price, because you will need all your money for parkas, as hell will have frozen over.

hm

137987.jpg.987fc8130ad0b1a69958e8805149dc20.jpg

So what is a "right price" on a IMSM 9.8 ?

lol

Just think about it like this, you could sell all of the copies you have, take that money plus another couple hundred and roll them into a 9.8 copy. hm