• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

May ComicLink Auction and the Big Green Egg

87 posts in this topic

Just looked at some of the prices of books that I was tracking in this auction (mostly X-Men). Seemed high this time around.

Market does seem to be firming up quite a bit...lots of strong prices on the stuff I was chasing.

I think the Star Wars 1 went high because it is CVA Exceptional. I've placed 2 books to auction that were CVA Exceptional and both far exceeded my expectations.

I wonder if ComicLink is keeping track of all CVA Exceptional results and if these are typical results.

1/2

I called ComicLink this afternoon before bidding. According to CLink the white specks are on the scan and not the book. This meets my requirement for a perfect ASM 129 and a nice upgrade from my 8.5. The Action 33 was in my target but will be mine another day.

911D2041-44C9-41A5-A6D9-C7AAB61EE87E-7123-00000495093F6BA0.jpg

Gorgeous looking copy of the ASM 129 :cloud9: I was very tempted to go after that one myself. Congrats on the upgrade (thumbs u