• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 10- Final Round!

88 posts in this topic

This round is over on Tuesday night at 7:00 PM Pacific/10:00 PM Eastern.

Book 19: Strange Tales 90 Off-White to White Pages

Strange_Tales_90_front.jpg

Strange_Tales_90_back.jpg

Book 20: Strange Worlds 4 Off-White to White Pages

Strange_Worlds_4_front.jpg

Strange_Worlds_4_back.jpg

Grades sent. Thank you guys! :applause:

It has been a lot of fun although my grading prowess as it pertains to these books have much to be desired. But as long as you keep running these contests, I will continue to come back!

Grades submitted!

Thanks again you guys for all your hard work! (worship):acclaim:

This was a lot of fun!

Yeah, thanks guys. This has been tons of fun. Some day I'd love to do a scaled down version of this. Only my comics will be much less impressive. And I'm sure I couldn't match the prizes you've put up. So I guess I'm saying it would be nothing like yours.

Grades submitted!

Thanks again you guys for all your hard work! (worship):acclaim:

This was a lot of fun!

Yeah, thanks guys. This has been tons of fun. Some day I'd love to do a scaled down version of this. Only my comics will be much less impressive. And I'm sure I couldn't match the prizes you've put up. So I guess I'm saying it would be nothing like yours.

Happy Birthday thunsicker! I would love to see more of these scattered throughout the year. I don't even care about the prizes. I don't have a lot of CGC books, but if I can help in another way I'd be happy to offer assistance.

I've had my best showing in any grading contest so far., Compared to March Madness I've learned I can't grade scans of books in slabs. Then in the last round you give us books in slabs. :pullhair:

Well mathematically out anyway. Been great fun as always I'll submit guesses later

:golfclap:

Congrats to Toro uh whoever the winner ends up being

Grades sent.

I've definitely learned a lot about grading golden age books.

Thanks thirdgreenham and sckao for putting this on. :applause: This has been a lot of fun!