• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

CGC Green Eggs Grading Contest Round 10- Final Round!

88 posts in this topic

ROUND 10 MIDPOINT STATUS

We have a new Number #1 leader but toro has yet to submit his grades.

Whoever you are, enjoy the few hours that you are in sole possession of First Place! :acclaim:

:banana:

Grades sent in :facepalm: I basically gave up after looking at these images 5 billion times.

Andy and Shin thank you so much and as I said in the PM, Nik would be proud of both of you for running this contest for all of us.

ThankYou!!!

FINAL RANKING RULES

After we do the Standard Round 10 Results, we will have the FINAL RANKING. There are NO TIES in the FINAL RANKING.

Ties are broken by the number of Bullseyes followed by the number of Three point rounds followed by the number of One point rounds. If two contestants are still TIED after that, we go by the First Bullseye Round and then the Second Bullseye Round. (thumbs u

Good luck to all the Contestants! :wishluck:

FINAL RANKING RULES

After we do the Standard Round 10 Results, we will have the FINAL RANKING. There are NO TIES in the FINAL RANKING.

Ties are broken by the number of Bullseyes followed by the number of Three point rounds followed by the number of One point rounds. If two contestants are still TIED after that, we go by the First Bullseye Round and then the Second Bullseye Round. (thumbs u

Good luck to all the Contestants! :wishluck:

And I was looking forward to some kind of single book sudden death elimination tie breaking round.

:sumo:

Ten rounds... 108 contestants. Each contestant most likely makes at least one PM per round... usually two. Two moderators with at least two responses. That means a moderator may have to open each PM thread a minimum of 2-3 times every two days.

That's over 3000 PMs over a period of about 21 days. :frustrated::ohnoez:

Okay... I just looked at your Quasi-Final Rankings and Tie-Breaking ability and I can see why you'd recommend your approach. (You would come in last in your current TIE group.) :grin:

:foryou:

Ten rounds... 108 contestants. Each contestant most likely makes at least one PM per round... usually two. Two moderators with at least two responses. That means a moderator may have to open each PM thread a minimum of 2-3 times every two days.

That's over 3000 PMs over a period of about 21 days. :frustrated::ohnoez:

Okay... I just looked at your Quasi-Final Rankings and Tie-Breaking ability and I can see why you'd recommend your approach. (You would come in last in your current TIE group.) :grin:

:foryou:

Really? Didn't know I had lousy tie breakers. :insane:

I just always liked the sudden death thing.

ROUND 10 MIDPOINT STATUS

Whoever you are, enjoy the few hours that you are in sole possession of First Place! :acclaim:

Am I still in first place. :banana: basking in the glory....

ROUND 10 MIDPOINT STATUS

I'm just going to have to paraphrase Peter Griffin: peter-griffin_small.jpg

You are just basking in the warm glow of a higher intelligence, as it envelops you and allows you to become part of its everlasting glory.

Just Kidding :grin:

ROUND 10 MIDPOINT STATUS

You'd need 12 or 13 points to be in 1st place! :baiting:doh!

ROUND 10 MIDPOINT STATUS

how many pts do i need to be in first place...actually nevermind dont answer that :boo:

ROUND 10 MIDPOINT STATUS

I love it when a well placed comment smacks me back to reality. I just need to beat pointfive for my Paypal cash infusion. :banana: