• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Misc Sales thread. 20 % off everything left. Recap pg. 13

128 posts in this topic

Randy/quadman is A1 in my book and therefore A1 in CGC boards book...just recently bought my entire ST run 101-146 and it was a beyond-all-expectations-perfect-transaction! Give this newb-man his due! :sumo::headbang:

Randy/quadman is A1 in my book and therefore A1 in CGC boards book...just recently bought my entire ST run 101-146 and it was a beyond-all-expectations-perfect-transaction! Give this newb-man his due! :sumo::headbang:
Randy is A1 in my book, too. (thumbs u

Thanks man, was great for me too!

Randy is A1 in my book, too. (thumbs u

Appreciate it sir, praise from Caesar.

Batman and Captain America coming this afternoon.

For anyone following this thread, sorry for the delay, my best friend and his wife had their first baby this weekend so I haven't been home. I'll have the thread up and running again tomorrow.

Randy is an all-around nice person, it takes little to understand it. ;)

P.S. Your GD-s look beaten to death, but your VGs look like F+s :D

This is a really stupid question, but what do you grade a book that's worse than GD-?

For anyone following this thread, sorry for the delay, my best friend and his wife had their first baby this weekend so I haven't been home. I'll have the thread up and running again tomorrow.

Randy is an all-around nice person, it takes little to understand it. ;)

P.S. Your GD-s look beaten to death, but your VGs look like F+s :D

This is a really stupid question, but what do you grade a book that's worse than GD-?

If it's not GA or a key. I'd grade it as a freebie.