• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

cheetah's Stupendulous Memorial Day Sale

312 posts in this topic

Hi all. It's been a while since I sold anything so the undercopy box(es) is overflowing. I will be offering a variety of items over the weekend including some mid-grade early Avengers 1-6, a few Nedors, some Yellowjackets, one or two Pre-code horror books, a Tales from the Crypt, the usual assortment of Fiction House and anything else I happen to come across that I can get scanned.

Rules iz:

- First :takeit: either in the thread or in a PM gets the book.

- None of the riff-raff that hags around. No probies, shamers, trolls or drama queens.

- Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. I can ship 3-4 slabs, depending on their thickness, for $12.50 in the US. Canada cost more but will only be what USPS charges me. Other countries, it will cost what it costs to ship the way you ask. I've shipped plenty of books to Europe, including multiple fully loaded CGC boxes to Poland.

- I usually ship pretty promptly but there are times when things get hectic and it may take a few days.

- I don't ship when it is raining because I have gotten too may soggy packages.

With that, I will start out with a tough one. It took me two and a half years to find a better copy.

Planet Comics 72 CGC 4.0, off-white pages. This book once belonged to Nicholas Cage and CGC thought that worthy enough to put it on the label. Shockingly, nowhere on the label does it note that it was once owned by cheetah.

$185 SOLD!

Planet72.jpg

Planet Comics 63, CGC 8.5, Off-white to white pages. I have often wondered what Freud would have said about this cover. I don't think that is just a cigar.

$500

Planet6385001.jpg

Hi all. It's been a while since I sold anything so the undercopy box(es) is overflowing. I will be offering a variety of items over the weekend including some mid-grade early Avengers 1-6, a few Nedors, some Yellowjackets, one or two Pre-code horror books, a Tales from the Crypt, the usual assortment of Fiction House and anything else I happen to come across that I can get scanned.

Rules iz:

- None of the riff-raff that hags around. No probies, shamers, trolls or drama queens.

- Shipping is via USPS Priority Mail. I can ship 3-4 slabs, depending on their thickness, for $12.50 in the US. Canada cost more but will only be what USPS charges me. Other countries, it will cost what it costs to ship the way you ask. I've shipped plenty of books to Europe, including multiple fully loaded CGC boxes to Poland.

- I usually ship pretty promptly but there are times when things get hectic and it may take a few days.

With that, I will start out with a tough one. It took me two and a half years to find a better copy.

Planet Comics 72 CGC 4.0, off-white pages. This book once belonged to Nicholas Cage and CGC thought that worthy enough to put it on the label. Shockingly, nowhere on the label does it note that it was once owned by cheetah.

$185

Planet72.jpg

:takeit:

Rules iz:

$185

Planet72.jpg

SOLD! Thank you! I didn't think that one would last long.

Thrilling Comics 12, CGC 6.5, off-white pages, from the Pinnacle Hill Collection sold by Heritage a few years ago.

$335 SOLD!

Thrilling12.jpg

Yellowjacket Comics 7, CGC 9.2, cream to off-white pages, classic cover and the most popular one of the short-lived series.

$1,000 (less than I paid)

Yellowjacket7CGC92_zps77f8a5a3.jpg

Thrilling Comics 12, CGC 6.5, off-white pages, from the Pinnacle Hill Collection sold by Heritage a few years ago.

$335

Only 3 copies on the entire census?

$335

Only 3 copies on the entire census?

Sold! Thanks, Roy.

Rules iz:

$185

Planet72.jpg

SOLD! Thank you! I didn't think that one would last long.

Oh, ouch. I saw this within two minutes of it listing but I was at work and didn't have time to read the description. When I came back and read it, I realized I done messed up. Been looking for a Cage book in this range for a couple years. :frustrated:

Congrats to MoJoePin, cool book!

Startling Comics 40, CGC 5.0, off-white to white pages. Evaluated as 'exceptional' by CVA. Yeah!!!

$245

Startling40_zpscb66b384.jpg

SOLD! Thank you! I knew that one would be quick to go.