• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Mutants 98 CGC 10.0

1,026 posts in this topic

So -- I remember all the discussion about the NM 98 9.9 thread about what was good value etc.

I just received word that I received a NM 98 CGC 10.0 white in my latest submission.

Thoughts?

Obviously, I'm very excited.

So -- I remember all the discussion about the NM 98 9.9 thread about what was good value etc.

I just received word that I received a NM 98 CGC 10.0 white in my latest submission.

Thoughts?

That is like hitting a 10-20k mini lotto! Honestly, I think it will do the same thing the first 9.9 did. There are grade junkies and there are people who honestly have to have what is perceived as the best. I think it will also cause an immediate 20-30% hit to the FMV of the 9.9s. lol

I hope Boston Corbett shows up to give me an economics lesson.

Thoughts?

That's insane! Did you have a feeling it'd go above 9.8 when you submitted it?

Thoughts?

Congrats Brian!

I don't think you should make any decisions until you speak to several economics professors.

No idea really. I submitted it with one other and some other moderns. I barely looked at the book before subbing and just thought it looked nice.

You'll be looking at it much differently now, won't you?

depositphotos_1012168-Money.jpg

No idea really. I submitted it with one other and some other moderns. I barely looked at the book before subbing and just thought it looked nice.

You should totally crack it to add a Liefeld Sig....it might jump to 11. :wishluck: