• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I'm getting in on this M-weekend selling jazz...early ASMs, GA, more

158 posts in this topic

Here's an undervalued book if ever there was one.

Blue Beetle #32, Hitler Cover CGC 5.5 ow/w SOLD

Love Cap 1 but your wife says you can't sell the children? (Mine says that, anyway.) Here's a nice substitute!

Gonna take a tip from Wally here: Punch it for $275! :banana:

I'm higher than GPA on this one, but you can't tell me it ain't worth it.

scan0012_zps8f0382ed.jpg

Wonder Woman 170 CGC 9.2 ow SOLD

Here's my (also gorgeous) uc. Oh, Diana, my first love. :luhv:

Great page quality on a silver age DC, and it's a primate cover! How can you not love it?

Yours for $100! Priced to move--less than I paid.

scan0014_zps2241d2d4.jpg

Blue Beetle #32, Hitler Cover CGC 5.5 ow/w

Love Cap 1 but your wife says you can't sell the children? (Mine says that, anyway.) Here's a nice substitute!

scan0012_zps8f0382ed.jpg

And the "P" on BB's chest definitely stands for Punch!

Wonder Woman 170 CGC 9.2 ow

Great page quality on a silver age DC, and it's a primate cover! How can you not love it?

scan0014_zps2241d2d4.jpg

:takeit:

Wonder Woman 170 CGC 9.2 ow

scan0014_zps2241d2d4.jpg

:takeit:

^^ Good grab, kimosabe.

scan0012_zps8f0382ed.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

scan0012_zps8f0382ed.jpg

:takeit: as per PM

^^ Thank you!!

Alright, everybody else is doing it so why oh why can't I? :) Going to list a healthy smattering of slabbed goodies...starting with early Spideys in affordable grades, oddball DCs, some GA, and whatever else I find as I exhume the walk-in closet.

I'll be scanning as I go, so this thread will be happening in fits and starts. Check back often!

:takeit: trumps, PMs welcome. No hosers, probies, Victorian street urchins, or Beliebers. Checks, money order, paypal, fedexed rolls of quarters--whatever way you want to roll. (thumbs u

Free shipping in the US of A. Out of the country, PM me first and we'll work it out!

First book goes live in a few.

Edit: Happy to take the following in trade or cash/trade if you've got good boardie references---Wonder Woman slabs, More Fun Spectre slabs (low to mid-grade), Lois Lane slabs (high grade except for early numbers), early Tecs

:hi: ole sport lol

Alright, everybody else is doing it so why oh why can't I? :) Going to list a healthy smattering of slabbed goodies...starting with early Spideys in affordable grades, oddball DCs, some GA, and whatever else I find as I exhume the walk-in closet.

I'll be scanning as I go, so this thread will be happening in fits and starts. Check back often!

:takeit: trumps, PMs welcome. No hosers, probies, Victorian street urchins, or Beliebers. Checks, money order, paypal, fedexed rolls of quarters--whatever way you want to roll. (thumbs u

Free shipping in the US of A. Out of the country, PM me first and we'll work it out!

First book goes live in a few.

Edit: Happy to take the following in trade or cash/trade if you've got good boardie references---Wonder Woman slabs, More Fun Spectre slabs (low to mid-grade), Lois Lane slabs (high grade except for early numbers), early Tecs

:hi: ole sport lol

:screwy::kidaround: