• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Gay Elvis Feedback Thread

12 posts in this topic

Did a $1000+ deal with Matt through email and I couldn't have asked for a better transaction!

Very knowledge and particular about his books... wouldn't hesitate one second to deal again! :)

Matt is a super cool guy. Done several deals with him and he is an honest dude with fair prices and no BS. He is a great guy to buy from or sell to! He drove out my way to deliver a book and put up with Manhattan traffic...doesnt get more legit than that!

Just completed a deal with Matt. Great guy to work with...he paid super fast and it was a pleasure from start to finish. I wouldn't hesitate to do business with him again.

Thanks again!

Casey

Matt not only sold me an amazing desirable silver-age key comic at a great price but since than we've become fast friends! Not to sound corny but our friendship is now much more valuable to me now than the original book he sold me. Roger