• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

A few nice books, including a key and pedigree

11 posts in this topic

Hi all!

Three books for sale tonight...no HOS'ers or Probation types, please.

Post the guy with the sign or PM me with any offers...happy to talk. All the books will be shipped USPS Priority Mail and I will cover shipping.

And sorry about my scans! My good scanner is broken...but if you are disappointed with a purchase from me in any way, I will refund your money minus the return shipping.

First up:

MARVEL SUPER-HEROES #12 (CGC 9.0 white, Suscha News copy)

First Captain Marvel appearance. Very bright book, looks NM in every way. Outstanding pages. Small arrival date fc.

12-Month GPA: $270

Asking: $300 (due to page quality and pedigree status)

MSH12_zpse18ee509.png

Next up:

STRANGE TALES #102 (CGC 8.0 white)

First appearance of the Wizard! Stunning colors, looks brand new -- check out that twelve-cent circle. One chip out and some pre-chipping on right side, but not a distraction by any means.

12-Month GPA: $291

Asking: $300 (due to page quality and eye appeal)

ST102_zps24292e9b.png

Last one for tonight:

IRON MAN #67 (CGC 9.6 white, Suscha News copy)

Those who have praised the Suscha late Silver and Bronze books as being extraordinary are absolutely right. So bright and glossy...white back cover...scintillating copy.

12-month GPA: $115 (last sale $150)

Asking: $125 (for sheer gorgeousness)

IM67_zps4a7431da.png

Hi all!

Post the guy with the sign or PM me with any offers...happy to talk. All the books will be shipped USPS Priority Mail and I will cover shipping.

And sorry about my scans! My good scanner is broken...but if you are disappointed with a purchase from me in any way, I will refund your money minus the return shipping.

First up:

First Captain Marvel appearance. Very bright book, looks NM in every way. Outstanding pages. Small arrival date fc.

MSH12_zpse18ee509.png

What the hell!

:takeit:

Last one for tonight:

IRON MAN #67 (CGC 9.6 white, Suscha News copy)

Those who have praised the Suscha late Silver and Bronze books as being extraordinary are absolutely right. So bright and glossy...white back cover...scintillating copy.

12-month GPA: $115 (last sale $150)

Asking: $125 (for sheer gorgeousness)

IM67_zps4a7431da.png

:takeit: per PM Thanks.

Next up:

STRANGE TALES #102 (CGC 8.0 white)

First appearance of the Wizard! Stunning colors, looks brand new -- check out that twelve-cent circle. One chip out and some pre-chipping on right side, but not a distraction by any means.

12-Month GPA: $291

Asking: $300 (due to page quality and eye appeal)

ST102_zps24292e9b.png

:takeit: per pm. Thanks

Hi all!

First up:

MSH12_zpse18ee509.png

What the hell!

:takeit:

Nice book at a great price! :applause: