• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Comicpalooza!

121 posts in this topic

and i'm going into the maelstrom via a beach weekend with the g.a.tor family in june!

I'll be seated between the two largest producers of feculent odor in comicdom (Matt and The Gator) at dinner tonight

:sick:

[font:Times New Roman]I've been diligently working in my top secret mad scientist lab on a marketable super concoction that makes uncontrollable flatulence give off the aroma of old pulp paper. Once distilled the formulae should become a popular power-drink with comic dealers although I'm still a little concerned that problems will arise from sniffing incidents[/font]. hm

[font:Times New Roman]I've been diligently working in my top secret mad scientist lab on a marketable super concoction that makes uncontrollable flatulence give off the aroma of old pulp paper. Once distilled the formulae should become a popular power-drink with comic dealers although I'm still a little concerned that problems will arise from sniffing incidents[/font]. hm

More than usual? (shrug)

One of the best things to come out of the weekend is alanna is now Flex!

Two Bedrock Customer Care Representatives, Joe and Laura (in her great Thor costume).

cp2.JPG