• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 6 : Contest

117 posts in this topic

I see a lonely, bitter, misanthropic, unemployed computer geek..........with no life, no friends, and definitely no class, hunched over his keyboard......with......

You should really do something about the reflection off your monitor. thumbsup2.gif

frown.gifI asked Greggy nicely, now I am asking you nicely to please refrain from posting a grade in the threads flowerred.gif
9.8? tonofbricks.gif
screwy.gif

Back off troll!!!

headbang.gif
Michael Vick will suffer a season ending injury! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

Does anyone know the cover story? Looks interesting...

I wondered that to...I have tried Googling to see if theres a synopsis anywhere and so far zip!! 893frustrated.gif

I see a lonely, bitter, misanthropic, unemployed computer geek..........with no life, no friends, and definitely no class, hunched over his keyboard......with......

You should really do something about the reflection off your monitor. thumbsup2.gif

JC, is there a good reason why you (and Greggy, for that matter) are posting a grading guess on a thread where Nikos has specifically requested that we refrain from doing so???

didn't you QUIT this contest a few days ago??? 893frustrated.gif

I wondered that to...I have tried Googling to see if theres a synopsis anywhere and so far zip!! 893frustrated.gif

i pulled out my copy from the EC Library.

Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!

seems the little darlings were quite upset over one of the local 6 year olds having "kidnapped" a doll from a little girl. after researching topics such as death, funerals, electrocution, capital crimes, etc., they decided to take thing into their own hands.................. devil.gif

JC, is there a good reason why you (and Greggy, for that matter) are posting a grading guess on a thread where Nikos has specifically requested that we refrain from doing so???

didn't you QUIT this contest a few days ago??? 893frustrated.gif

Some people have to ruin things for others. I don't know Greggy's motivation, but JC is obviously still throwing a tantrum over Round 5. So, if he ruins it for everyone else, he can be happy. How mature.

These are the same type of people that bring laser pointers to movies to annoy the audience. screwy.giftonofbricks.gif

i pulled out my copy from the EC Library.

Spoiler Alert!!!!!!!

seems the little darlings were quite upset over one of the local 6 year olds having "kidnapped" a doll from a little girl. after researching topics such as death, funerals, electrocution, capital crimes, etc., they decided to take thing into their own hands.................. devil.gif

So Im guessing it wasnt the little doll that was in the coffin...scary group of kids!! 893whatthe.gif

These are the same type of people that bring laser pointers to movies to annoy the audience. screwy.giftonofbricks.gif

i hear ya - makes me immediately think of the seinfeld episode where the jerk drove george crazy with that thing................ grin.gif

Graders Notes:

1) 1 1/2 crease upper spine, does not break color.

2) Spine stress and light soiling

3) Tiny wear and foxing on edges.

The rest should be clear on the scan.