• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ROUND 6 : Contest

117 posts in this topic

frown.gifI asked Greggy nicely, now I am asking you nicely to please refrain from posting a grade in the threads flowerred.gif
9.8? tonofbricks.gif
screwy.gif

Back off troll!!!

headbang.gif
Michael Vick will suffer a season ending injury! 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

What do you know about football! Vick will be Fantasy Football's most coveted prize!

Davidking623

I've now decided that i'll be a dictator and will choose the final grade alone

I hope that we'll win this round, we absolutely need one full point this time

This from my former team captain. I quit the team. It's supposed to be a team grade, not a dictatorship. By the way, I have correctly graded all but one book, yet agreed too go with the teams overall feeling on a book. I dont do dictatorship well. Good Luck too the rest of the team's. Former Osborn_ France team member Stout1

This from my former team captain. I quit the team. It's supposed to be a team grade, not a dictatorship. By the way, I have correctly graded all but one book, yet agreed too go with the teams overall feeling on a book. I dont do dictatorship well. Good Luck too the rest of the team's. Former Osborn_ France team member Stout1

It was a jest, Stout1. I hope your post is in jest also. If not please talk to O_F and hopefully rethink your current stance.

popcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gifpopcorn.gif

Are you a free agent now!? flowerred.gif

My Band of Undergraders needs some serious help! yay.gif

False alarm folks.

Stout1 is staying...it was just a misunderstanding. That is unless...maybe I'm having a misunderstanding now.

So Aces keep them dirty FF fingers off our team. grin.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Sometimes ascii can be the most confusing thing!

Not if you have the chart... yay.gif

¥£ÜÆ

False alarm folks.

Stout1 is staying...it was just a misunderstanding. That is unless...maybe I'm having a misunderstanding now.

So Aces keep them dirty FF fingers off our team. grin.gif

893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif893applaud-thumb.gif

Sometimes ascii can be the most confusing thing!

Not if you have the chart... yay.gif

¥£ÜÆ

Here's a fun ting if you are running Windows. Open notepad. Refer to the chart. Look at the Decimal value for, say, an uppercase A. This is 65. Hold the Alt key down and on your NUMERIC KEYPAD (has to be the keypad) hit 65. The letter A will appear. You can actually type all of the ascii values by holding the ALT key down and entering the decimal number on your numeric keypad.

Now isn't THAT Tuns Of Fun?????????????????? grin.gif