• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I am sorry

115 posts in this topic

He also posted in the "What do women want what do men want" thread. If what he posted has any truth to it his girl cheated on him, and I think he is just taking some time to deal with stuff.

I didn't realize he stated this publicly, though I was aware of the situation.

That in itself is probably the straw that broke the camel. Like he doesn't have enough challenges going on. Betrayal from someone you love is the worst.

:mad:

I hate cryptic posts, if your going to make a goodbye post say why, don't just leave it up in the air so you can get 1000 people asking what happened.

Yes, because everyone's personal life is definitely your business.

Except that slym started it with his cryptic post. Understandable to want to know why. (shrug)

Understandable certainly, but no reason to get flapped. :)

Agreed. I hope he's okay

I think between the unemployment, trying to get some sales going in order to raise money and then people trying to toughen him up with posts about his thoughts, it's probably better he takes a few days off.

Neil is good people. Just a tough time right now in his life.

:(

These are good words.

Best of luck to you man. I always enjoy your posting and will miss it.

Hope everything works out for you. And don't be afraid to move out of your comfort zone. I have told a few boardies the job market in Texas is still strong, come on down!

Yea good luck Slym. Life can be a real person_without_enough_empathy sometimes, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

The Hula Hoop girl will be waiting.

With any luck that other .gif will be gone when he gets back, it keeps up my browser. :mad:

What are the chances we'll find out?
Sadly, if I'm not mistaken, he had posted in another thread that he's out of work and was looking for input on how to best maximize selling off his collection.

Hopefully things will take a turn for the better soon.

+1 Take care Slym

Yea good luck Slym. Life can be a real person_without_enough_empathy sometimes, but I'm sure you'll figure it out.

With any luck that other .gif will be gone when he gets back, it keeps up my browser. :mad:

Always gotta' be about you doesn't it? :baiting:

Good luck Neil!

Good luck Neil!

They *spoon* up my browser too.

Good luck Neil!

They *spoon* up my browser too.

Removed. It made my sig line a little big anyway. Odd that it is messing up your browsers...

Slym liked the Hula Hoop one better anyway.

Good luck Neil!

HEY YOU :baiting::baiting::baiting:

I think between the unemployment, trying to get some sales going in order to raise money and then people trying to toughen him up with posts about his thoughts, it's probably better he takes a few days off.

Neil is good people. Just a tough time right now in his life.

:(

You are good people, too. ;)

All the best, Neil! Hope to hear you soon! (thumbs u