• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

The Masters 2013 MEGATHREAD

60 posts in this topic

If you have a book from the MASTERS 2013 please post them up..

huge thanx to NYCOMICS for making this happen (worship)

Im going to start this off with a book my wife ninashinobu and i had done this week.

Picture courtesy of SECRETSON

9E313141-94F9-4ACC-93BE-C2C908DC4AF0-1045-0000009A146ABA41_zps4d555ff0.jpg

I'll hopefully have an X-Men 1 to post here soon enough.
i remember blowing on sveral of these to help the ink dry ;) .... Stan signed over 600 books in under 2 hours.. By the end i was pretty dizzy.

00527599-3B29-44BF-8F42-54F374179783-1045-000000BA6FEA5AC5_zps295889b0.jpg

I'll hopefully have an X-Men 1 to post here soon enough.
i remember blowing on sveral of these to help the ink dry ;) .... Stan signed over 600 books in under 2 hours.. By the end i was pretty dizzy.

00527599-3B29-44BF-8F42-54F374179783-1045-000000BA6FEA5AC5_zps295889b0.jpg

Who's the cutie with the purple wristband? :blush:

Nothing more beautiful then natural beauty sweetheart, Sleep or Not, Must have been awesome to be in the same room as stan let alone sit next to him, Uber jealous. Hopefully you come to NYCC, Im totally not a creepy old guy I swear haha.

Finally, a MEGATHREAD I can participate in!

All these were done this last go-round, and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

ASM210CGCss.jpg

ASM241CGCss.jpg

ASM248CGCss2.jpg

ASM438CGCss.jpg

SW08CGCss.jpg

You got your Shooter Sig back already! I am starting to really anticipate when my three will arrive.

Finally, a MEGATHREAD I can participate in!

All these were done this last go-round, and I'm already looking forward to the next one!

ASM210CGCss.jpg

ASM241CGCss.jpg

ASM248CGCss2.jpg

ASM438CGCss.jpg

SW08CGCss.jpg

You got your Shooter Sig back already! I am starting to really anticipate when my three will arrive.

Yep, I FTed everything. And now that I've gotten used to FT I just can't bring myself to go back to the slow boat tier. :eek:

I get my books back 1 week after they get signed, No cgc for me unless its a hard to get guy. Jut isn't worth it,I know they are getting signed and If I really want them cgcd Illget them done Green Labels don't bother me I know the books got signed.

Nothing more beautiful then natural beauty sweetheart, Sleep or Not, Must have been awesome to be in the same room as stan let alone sit next to him, Uber jealous. Hopefully you come to NYCC, Im totally not a creepy old guy I swear haha.

She's Fred's wife...