• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

I bought some really cool books on my trip to Pa...

82 posts in this topic

Any plans on stabbing the ones you will keep yourself or leave em as is? Congrats on the nice find! Maybe I can check em out in SD :baiting:
I will likely not slab any of them...however, a few of the really valuable ones, I might choose to cgc, just have to wait and see...

won't be bringing any to sd, :sorry:

centaur6_zps4bd62bd7.jpg

Wow! 14 pre-1940 Funny Pages in one shot? Amazing!

Including a 7 and 9, three of the Ultem issues (including the first of course), the first Centaur issue, a v2n11 and so much more goodness.

(not that the AMF 3/4 and Star Ranger 1 and other stuff aren't goodies, but to me this run is Centaur).

Well done sir.

centaur6_zps4bd62bd7.jpg

Including a 7 and 9, three of the Ultem issues (including the first of course), the first Centaur issue, a v2n11 and so much more goodness.

(not that the AMF 3/4 and Star Ranger 1 and other stuff aren't goodies, but to me this run is Centaur).

Well done sir.

spoken like a true collector :foryou:

centaur6_zps4bd62bd7.jpg

Well done sir.

Same thought here. That's quite a complete group you got to nab. Congrats, G.A.tor :applause:

hey, heres a silly question I never thought of: Does the KEEN in Keen Detective Funnies refer to the adjective "keen"? or to somebody.s name?

the latter; he went on to greater fame with barbie.

centaur15_zpsdc328a62.jpg

These are unreal...wow...just wow...is the condition as good as they look. Hard to tell, but they look pretty damn good.

They are all good to very fine. (thumbs u

I used to think AMF 1.4 was ridiculously rare,but around here it almost seems common.. lol

Awesome collection of books Gator. Congrats!

i know, right lol

Just checked in and saw this thread. Remarkable!!!! Really fantastic score. I'd be walking around with a goofy smile for 6 months after something like that.

Congrats!!

how would we tell the difference?