• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Wizard World Philly Pics

46 posts in this topic

thought most of you would find this amusing:

We went out one night and did a little bar hopping and dancing around the Ben Franklin bridge. It was a pretty area with lots to do. We settled on a place called Barbary. It was a very quaint place with two floors. Ground floor was all late 1950's / early 1960's rockabilly/R+B/early Rock and Roll. Second floor was dance music.

I loved the way the bathrooms were labelled. There was no mistaking Male and Female bathrooms.

Frank Zappa on the left and Debbie Harry on the right!

:o

091.jpg

My wife and I are huge Breaking Bad fans. Gustavo was pleased to hear me tell him that the show just isn't the same without him.

philly8.jpg

Wonder if he will be back on Once Upon a Time..he was in a mental ward locked away unseen all last season!!

This is Lou on the con floor. Make no mistake about it, she's not joking. That's sheer terror on her face. I tried to get her to pose for another pic and she couldn't do it. She was literally shaking and flushed.

lol

096.jpg

097.jpg

lol^^

My wife and I are huge Breaking Bad fans. Gustavo was pleased to hear me tell him that the show just isn't the same without him.

philly8.jpg

Wonder if he will be back on Once Upon a Time..he was in a mental ward locked away unseen all last season!!

Might be awhile. He's got a nice big part on Revolution now.

philly8.jpg

GUS: "Sir, would you like a refill of your soda?"

This is Lou on the con floor. Make no mistake about it, she's not joking. That's sheer terror on her face. I tried to get her to pose for another pic and she couldn't do it. She was literally shaking and flushed.

lol

096.jpg

097.jpg

That is one gropey giant zomb!!

Poor Lou!! Fear and wandering skeletal fingers!! :ohnoez: