• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

Just switched up the comics I have on display. And the best part was my 11 year old daughter was integral in helping me decide which comics to put up! She wanted my early Daredevils up to honor the release of Daredevil on Netflix and told me some of my Schomburgs were up for much too long and it was time to put up some new ones. Gotta love it when your kids get involved in your collecting. Oh and she had me buy her a copy of Uncanny X-Men #129 recently as her favorite was Kitty Pryde.

This made my day!

But we need pictures !Please!

Has your little one read the much overlooked kitty pride and wolverine limited?

Im working on a set now!

Everyone,if you could

Please say a prayer for my Nanny,would you?

Ive just gifted my 13 yearnold nephew with a starter pack of the Cochran EC reprints.....the same ones that got me crazy...

I hope he reads em,cause if he does...

The Russ Cochran reprints were my first exposure to EC, and had seriously terrific art and stories!

Ive just gifted my 13 yearnold nephew with a starter pack of the Cochran EC reprints.....the same ones that got me crazy...

I hope he reads em,cause if he does...

The Russ Cochran reprints were my first exposure to EC, and had seriously terrific art and stories!

changed my life!well my view on comics actually....i couldn't believe what era they were from...and as a young teen....still seemed terrifyingly fresh.that baseball bodypàrts story...,wow.he digs his uncle Jimmers,im certain he will read them....I think he was half through one by the time we left the hospital....morbid,i know,but he'll need a distraction,right? Edited by porcupine48

I could give you last year's ospg quote...just reprints here,and never seen any in the wild..do you have any?

Love to see it,or any comics you wanna share,or fun stories!

Just had a funeral,so,hey,some cheer up imafes?

There are some funny animal war covers...

I have two extra faves,but Marty has some wonderful not see often comics!i mean my two faves are not keys or classics either,but he really has neat,fun and most importantly,loved comics.

So glad you're here Marty.

Steve,youre just awesome!