• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

I heard hugging a porcupine could be a wee bit... tricky...

:D

-slym

I've heard a Hedgehog cannot be buggered at all..... :)

RIP one fantastic imagination who will be missed.

RIP for who?

And more you!

So,ive recently started reading this 1990s UK comic weekly mag called Toxic!! Anyone else familiar with it?Great stuff...but missing issues in my run....damn good stories I'm wondering how they will end!

The only UK mag I ever purchased was Revolver, in the early 1990s, with the awesome "Rogan Gosh" character by Peter Milligan and Brendan McCarthy.

I also have a few Eagle issues with the fascinating (and pretty strange) life of Christ "The Road of Courage", by the master Frank Hampson!

Here’s a recent Topolino issue with an historical character (Atomino Bip-Bip) brough back by current writer Casty (Atomino debuted in "The Delta Dimension" in 1959, published recently in the USA):

bV9XfKoh.jpg

I'd like a free hug. Am I too late ? hm

Sending it now.....never too late!

(Penny says dont sweat the ruff stuff ;) )

:banana: Thanks! I needed that.

Anytime!Swing by,ill make a seat and give you a pile of comics to read.

Goes for all....we all need to sit and relax and read some comics that are there for reading..and look at those pretty ones that we shouldn't ...but do anyways if we can!

Imagine folks,if Marty didnt read his comics..

Chuck Norris can keep his eyes open when he sneezes - he also chooses when he wants to sneeze.

-slym

I was driving through a tunnel a few years back in heavy traffic, right when I got to the part where it curves, I got hit with a double sneeze, I couldn't see for about three seconds, I thought I was going to die for sure.

The positive part is the fact that I didn't :grin: