• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

2 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

I have to say that name suits him well.

Haha, the "oh sorry" response makes me think you must be half Canadian because an old English lady I once worked with would have called me a cheeky or a knocker or something clever when I called her a silly Sally. She was a real classy broad calling a sweater a cardigan and all. God I miss her.

I quite like silly Sally @Patriot6

It's not really Ralph (rowlf). I was messin with ya :foryou:

I'll let Jim spill the beans on his canine companion. He's probably logged off to go and get a haircut. Jim that is.

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:
8 minutes ago, Patriot6 said:

I have to say that name suits him well.

Haha, the "oh sorry" response makes me think you must be half Canadian because an old English lady I once worked with would have called me a cheeky or a knocker or something clever when I called her a silly Sally. She was a real classy broad calling a sweater a cardigan and all. God I miss her.

I'll let Jim spill the beans on his canine companion. He's probably logged off to go and get a haircut. Jim that is.

And look, I managed to reply to your post without mentioning knockers or cheekies. Where's @lizards2 when you need him....

2 minutes ago, Marwood & I said:

That one went right over my head! I'm feeling pretty low right now, I pride myself on comprehension.

Just now, Patriot6 said:

The forum knocked the other words attached to those off of my posting there was a pis s and a bast ard there as well.

I guessed as much. You can't say them, but we sure can see them even when they're not there! It's a load of       isn't it. Just don't get me started on          :wink:

1 minute ago, Patriot6 said:

That one went right over my head! I'm feeling pretty low right now, I pride myself on comprehension.

Avoid my pence thread then @Patriot6. No cents to comprehend in there :blahblah:

1 minute ago, Marwood & I said:

I guessed as much. You can't say them, but we sure can see them even when they're not there! It's a load of       isn't it. Just don't get me started on          :wink:

Yet even with all of the taboo words some still get offended (shrug)

1 minute ago, Marwood & I said:

Avoid my pence thread then @Patriot6. No cents to comprehend in there :blahblah:

hm new reading material?

4 hours ago, Marwood & I said:

I don't need a haircut! Has Arden been putting you up to this? :ph34r:

1 minute ago, porcupine48 said:

Oh yeah!I've an NES, SNES and Genesis set up in there.Tool box is packed with games.

Awesome!! I kept a few games but not the systems, I do have the mini: nes, snes, and the upcoming genesis.

So He really is a good doggie though? and doesn't eat your comics right? lol 

I haven't had a indoor animal in a long time due to allergies of family members :(