• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

This is a positive thread to make Comics General better.
3 3

3,896 posts in this topic

Here I am in front of my model cabinet:

Hepcatlookingattshirt-1.jpg

AStyxmodels.jpg

Astyxmodel2-1.jpg

In front of my bottle and glass pantry:

Abottle3.jpg

And picking out some records to spin on my turntable:

Arecord.jpg

Arecord3.jpg

:cool:

Models :luhv:

Edited by Senormac

Got some new movie posters yesterday. They are pretty big 30x40 . Pinned a couple up just so's my wall wouldn't look bare :)

junepics11_zps485468ec.jpg

Cool...Tell us more about the beer bottles!

PS Senormac is awesome buy and read his comic.It is positively wicked awesome

Ha !! They are some bottles I saved of my own homebrew with labels I made up myself.

It's an Imperial Espresso Stout.... brewed each fall to be quaffed sometime in the cold wintery months

IMG_6765_zpsf93d113c.jpg

Cool...Tell us more about the beer bottles!

PS Senormac is awesome buy and read his comic.It is positively wicked awesome

Ha !! They are some bottles I saved of my own homebrew with labels I made up myself.

It's an Imperial Espresso Stout.... brewed each fall to be quaffed sometime in the cold wintery months

IMG_6765_zpsf93d113c.jpg

Excellent...so early fall Investment remember to PM you with a request for a bottle and hope the mag is ready?!

Very cool sir.

And Happy Fathers Day everyone.

I just read jla 110,and no positive reviews on the 'new ' story.If I were to do comic reviews gang,would the best spot to do it be in CGC journals?I try to read at least two or three comics a day,so,I would have fun.Lmk what you think.

A positive award to shadroch and comicartfan for being great fellows and helping out fellow boardie Designer Toast.I just read what these fellows did and thought I would spread the positive praise for the awesome positively positive unselfish thing they did.You guys rock the casbah and beyond.TROPHIES and high fives. And smiles guys!!!!!!

Also,DT get well soon! :cloud9::acclaim:

A positive for sure.

Edited by porcupine48

I just read jla 110,and no positive reviews on the 'new ' story.If I were to do comic reviews gang,would the best spot to do it be in CGC journals?I try to read at least two or three comics a day,so,I would have fun.Lmk what you think.
The journals are ok, but if you want more folks to see the reviews maybe just do a thread "Jimmers reviews the BA" (or SA) or some such and post in the appropriate forum. I know you have eclectic tastes, so I'd think your takes on these books would be interesting.