• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Detective Comics #33 - SOLD and CLOSED

30 posts in this topic

SOLD and CLOSED

I haven't posted here much in the past year due to many life changes, mostly the good kind. I'm only selling this because I'm buying another house and need the cash. So, I've decided to sell this affordable TEC Mega-Key

Detective Comics #33

CGC 4.0 Apparent Slight (A)

SLAB CONDITION: one lower corner post is cracked and can be pulled apart. This is how I received the book when I purchased it. (The hard plastic, not the inner well.) I pulled on it just one time to make sure everything else was intact. The scratches in the red and on Batman's cape are on the slab, not on the comic.

TERMS: First :takeit: will win it. No probies or HOS.

PAYMENT: Checks, cashiers checks or money orders preferred. Checks will need to clear my bank (Bank of America). If you prefer PayPal, I can do that, but will add on the amount of the transaction fee.

SHIPPING: Free, anywhere. Includes insurance for the full purchase price. I pack securely in a full size box with plenty of cushion.

Sorry, no returns on this item. It is exactly as pictured here.

tec-33-front.jpg

tec-33-back.jpg

Hi Ben, thanks for stopping by.

Yes, time to let it go. I've been busying looking at OA recently anyway. I'm sure someone else will get a lot of enjoyment out of it.

you certainly have enjoyed it long :) good to see you here again

Damn you bill if only you had bought my tec 233 it would have been me buying this book!!

Thanks for preventing that ;-(

Congrats to the buyer and seller on a great book.

James G

Damn you bill if only you had bought my tec 233 it would have been me buying this book!!

Thanks for preventing that ;-(

Congrats to the buyer and seller on a great book.

James G

lol

I may still buy your Tec 233