• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Murphy Anderson

9 posts in this topic

Does anyone know if he's still in good health and/or if he's ever involved in anything comic related anymore? I was thinking it'd be amazing to get a signature from him if he's in good enough health still, but haven't heard anything about whether that's even remotely possible

Does anyone know if he's still in good health and/or if he's ever involved in anything comic related anymore? I was thinking it'd be amazing to get a signature from him if he's in good enough health still, but haven't heard anything about whether that's even remotely possible

He is still in decent health. He still appears very occasionally. He is one of the coolest gentlemen I have ever had the pleasure of meeting.

GACollectibles busted his trying to get a private signing negotiated. I think con appearances (if there are any) will likely be the only way to get them. Here are mine:

IMG00179-20101214-2050.jpg

IMG00181-20101214-2052.jpg

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=7720&GSub=632

http://www.myslabbedcomics.com/GalleryPiece.asp?Piece=7719&GSub=632

With that said, hook us up. We need some Murphy SS. I've got a ratty Hawkman #4 if nothing else.

Same here. 8.0 copy. It's actually the only blue label I have... needs to be changed to yellow label.

GACollectibles busted his trying to get a private signing negotiated. I think con appearances (if there are any) will likely be the only way to get them. Here are mine:

That begs the follow up question - does anyone know if he's slated for any cons this year?