• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Quick question... has a sales thread ever been locked?!

339 posts in this topic

Same guy - I wonder if he tried to post the same pictures again :doh:

Yep, then he ended the thread by calling out the unnamed Mods who were censoring him. :makepoint:

Normally I'm diplomatic, but these censorship rats need to be called out into the light.

What happened to the days when mods here were accountable and identified?

Have you tried PMing the mods and asking?

I wrote the mod (mod9) who removed my posts a couple weeks ago and asked politely to discuss the situation. Not only were the posts removed, but I received no explanation, no notification, and no response to the PM that I wrote.

It is their website and they can do as they wish. Try CGCMod0 and Architect.

What were the images removed before this go around? I am looking for a name of the paperback and I can search as opposed to posting the image in here. :eek:

Look at the first page of this thread. The red "Freaks" cover.

I'm guessing that it's being thrown out because A) they are paperbacks and B) they are prurient in nature (including a naked GILF playing strip poker).

I think the censorship for content is a bit pathetic - I wish the mods would just state, in the thread, that the books are not acceptable in the Mixed sales area or something like that (if that is truly the case) and just be done with it. Locking the thread with no explanation just rattles everyone's cages.

Yep, then he ended the thread by calling out the unnamed Mods who were censoring him. :makepoint:

Normally I'm diplomatic, but these censorship rats need to be called out into the light.

I wrote the mod (mod9) who removed my posts a couple weeks ago and asked politely to discuss the situation. Not only were the posts removed, but I received no explanation, no notification, and no response to the PM that I wrote.

What were the images removed before this go around? I am looking for a name of the paperback and I can search as opposed to posting the image in here. :eek:

I saw that but was that removed from your previous thread or were the images racier?

I saw that but was that removed from your previous thread or were the images racier?

That was the cover

I'm guessing that it's being thrown out because A) they are paperbacks and B) they are prurient in nature (including a naked GILF playing strip poker).

I think the censorship for content is a bit pathetic - I wish the mods would just state, in the thread, that the books are not acceptable in the Mixed sales area or something like that (if that is truly the case) and just be done with it. Locking the thread with no explanation just rattles everyone's cages.

prurient.... Good word. Just below "quan" on my golden word list.

That was the cover

Yes, that is the cover.

That was the cover

From his previous thread as well?

I can see removing the racier covers but the Freaks cover is lame unless there is a picture of Hitler stomping baby seals hidden in that image somewhere.

+1 with edit

Phantom Lady 17?

Adam Hughes sketches?

Mens adventure mags?

Playboys?

Someone posted a HUGE (and cool) tawdry paperback collection in Misc a few months back.

Phantom Lady 17?

Adam Hughes sketches?

Mens adventure mags?

Playboys?

Try and sell some of that stuff. See if they smoke you again.