• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

79 posts in this topic

THX.....Can you tell me what a shill is? I'm guessing it's not good. There is a poll whether I am a shill or not. 893frustrated.gif

1. A newbie with a "custom" Avatar 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

2. the use of the makepoint.gifGraemlin 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

3. the use of mmmmm popcorn. looks alot like mmmm lesbians .

4.THX for thanks 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

All so familiar and suspect idea.gif

THX.....Can you tell me what a shill is? I'm guessing it's not good. There is a poll whether I am a shill or not. 893frustrated.gif

1. A newbie with a "custom" Avatar 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

2. the use of the makepoint.gifGraemlin 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

3. the use of mmmmm popcorn. looks alot like mmmm lesbians .

4.THX for thanks 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

All so familiar and suspect idea.gif

Yeah! A shim! A defiite shim!

Actually, I seen you guys with all of these cool smiley faces and seen the thread where the architect called them graemlins, so I used my search engine to find one. It came from the internet. I don't call that custom. I can't explain any of the other things that you are talking about.

Welcome to the Boards

Kick back...take your shoes off, stay awhile.

Most everyone who has joined the boards in the last year has been accused of being a shill at least once. Kinda like a rite of passage. It's better than getting spanked while nude except for wearing high heels(oops, I'm not supposed to share the Team Boss secret initiation). Please ignore the previous statement.

Welcome to the Boards

Most everyone who has joined the boards in the last year has been accused of being a shill at least once. Kinda like a rite of passage. It's better than getting spanked while nude except for wearing high heels(oops, I'm not supposed to share the Team Boss secret initiation). Please ignore the previous statement.

I have never been accused of being a shill. acclaim.gif

Welcome to the Boards

I have never been accused of being a shill. acclaim.gif

screwy.gif

I just wanted to say hi and I think that you should take your show on the road. You all are funnier than anything I get on tv. grin.gif

Welcome to the Boards!

This is Pay-per-View you know! sumo.gif

Give us your Paypal email and we'll send you the bill! thumbsup2.gif

I just wanted to say hi and I think that you should take your show on the road. You all are funnier than anything I get on tv. grin.gif

Welcome to the Boards!

This is Pay-per-View you know! sumo.gif

Give us your Paypal email and we'll send you the bill! thumbsup2.gif

893scratchchin-thumb.gif