• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,284 posts in this topic

On 7/21/2021 at 6:36 PM, fifties said:

So is it that the first color scan is the outside BC, and the B/W scan is that of the inside?  If so, these are fine, just LMK if I got that right please.

Yes, the color scan is the outside back cover.  My copy confirms this and the cover is still intact.

On 7/22/2021 at 6:53 AM, G G ® ™ said:

Latest....

DSCN5339.JPG

DSCN5344.JPG

DSCN5353.JPG

Great book and one that I have raw too, so I have read the stories. This story above, “While the Iron was Hot!” is one of those stories that fit into the “good guy gone bad” category. It reminds me what make some of these PCH tales truly horrifying in a psychological way. The fact that someone so purely good and nice can be “pushed” to the brink of madness that they commit such a gruesome act is truly terrifying!

On 7/22/2021 at 1:31 PM, Jayman said:

Great book and one that I have raw too, so I have read the stories. This story above, “While the Iron was Hot!” is one of those stories that fit into the “good guy gone bad” category. It reminds me what make some of these PCH tales truly horrifying in a psychological way. The fact that someone so purely good and nice can be “pushed” to the brink of madness that they commit such a gruesome act is truly terrifying!

We are all capable of it. I once nearly bought a book graded by PGX. :insane:

On 7/22/2021 at 8:34 AM, G G ® ™ said:

We are all capable of it. I once nearly bought a book graded by PGX. :insane:

I actually have some in my collection! :insane:

Also I forgot to mention that I love the imagery at the top of that last page from the Iron story. The three panels: Howling wolf (madness), bats in the belfry (crazy) and the ace of spades (death) are soo cool! :applause:

On 7/22/2021 at 7:46 AM, Jayman said:

I actually have some in my collection! :insane:

Also I forgot to mention that I love the imagery at the top of that last page from the Iron story. The three panels: Howling wolf (madness), bats in the belfry (crazy) and the ace of spades (death) are soo cool! :applause:

The story that I find most terrifying is  P I M P L E S

On 7/23/2021 at 2:01 PM, X_Phile said:

@G G ® ™ Wow you are having a great couple of weeks! 

Yes, been on a little buying spree lately, last book due tomorrow, and it is the cream of the bunch! :banana: 

On 7/23/2021 at 2:45 PM, Jayman said:

Super congrats! :headbang:

It’s crazy, I remember when this book wasn’t even a blip on anyone’s radar. And now look at it!

Thanks Jay, definitely a book that has come out of nowhere in the last few years.