• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,266 posts in this topic

Precode welcomes all, beaters and high grade alike (thumbs u Really like that werewolf cover. Had a chance to pick up a ped of that MT 96 and passed on it. Maybe I should reconsider hm

Angelo, Marvel Tales 96 is a great book. And beautiful in high grade. But be careful on price. Of the Marvel Tales issues between 93 and 110 or so 96 is by far the most common in grade.

Just a heads up. (thumbs u

Thanks for the info, Richard (thumbs u Having gone through the Heritage catalog last night, the MT 96 isn't much of a priority. All those Spirit sections 310.gif

There are a TON of Spirit sections! How will you decide?

Thanks for the info, Richard (thumbs u Having gone through the Heritage catalog last night, the MT 96 isn't much of a priority. All those Spirit sections 310.gif

There are a TON of Spirit sections! How will you decide?

I really can't. It'll be a last minute decision as to what I can afford. I've got so many books/OA that I want my head is spinning. speechless-smiley-015.gif

My one and only golden age purchase of the last few months. Since I am in school I have to watch my wallet, but I made some sales this weekend and decided to indulge. Heritage has it at 2.5, but it has great eye appeal for the grade I think. Happy to have finally snagged one of the Cole "sci-fi trifecta", even if I had to pay over guide to do it. Now I just have to wait for it to arrive...

lf.jpg

My one and only golden age purchase of the last few months. Since I am in school I have to watch my wallet, but I made some sales this weekend and decided to indulge. Heritage has it at 2.5, but it has great eye appeal for the grade I think. Happy to have finally snagged one of the Cole "sci-fi trifecta", even if I had to pay over guide to do it. Now I just have to wait for it to arrive...

lf.jpg

Contact 12 is his art deco sci fi. This is his art nouveau sci fi. Both are wonderful but this is just killer! :headbang:

CRIPES! That is a stunner!

Thanks, SB. I noticed this morning that CGC notes this issue as having a classic cover, however, OSPG does not note that. Hey, I think it's a classic too, but who is deciding what's classic these days. Just wondering.

lf.jpg

This book is always over guide.It is only by how many multiples.Bought a g/vg with nice eye appeal for 200.

Nice pick up one of my LB Cole faves.

Dennis

lf.jpg

This book is always over guide.It is only by how many multiples.Bought a g/vg with nice eye appeal for 200.

Nice pick up one of my LB Cole faves.

Dennis

gorgeous; here's one with comparable color variety i just put up on g.a. 'cigar' thread. looks good here as well.

jiuw.jpg