• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,253 posts in this topic

Should arrive tomorrow... pretty happy with it at what I feel was a great price (under guide). My first time using C-Link.

Crypt18Fcgc.jpg

All vg's should like that nice! :applause:

I didn't know this thread existed till now. Having a lot of fun looking back on all the posts.

I had the idea that my next focus would be to work on a Tales from the crypt run but it's hard to ignore all the other similar EC horror titles. I might just have to focus on my favorite covers to start!

Crime suspenstories #22 is my favorite of course. Looks like I'll be hunting one down at the Boston con in a few weeks.

Edited by TheDanimal

I didn't know this thread existed till now. Having a lot of fun looking back on all the posts.

I had the idea that my next focus would be to work on a Tales from the crypt run but it's hard to ignore all the other similar EC horror titles. I might just have to focus on my favorite covers to start!

Crime suspenstories #22 is my favorite of course. Looks like I'll be hunting one down at the Boston con in a few weeks.

I had complete runs of Crime Suspenstories and Shock Suspenstories but I sold the CSS 22, Shock 5, 6. I've still got the rest though, mostly lower grade. I too am working on TFTC now and Vault of Horror.

ECs are great inside and out.

I love this thread!

Here's my new baby, I haven't been psyched for a comic this much in a good while. :)

crime_suspenstories_22.jpg

Great. :headbang:

Be careful how you celebrate. :gossip:

So far I've celebrated by freeing it from it's plastic shell.
(thumbs u