• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,257 posts in this topic

There are very few covers that depict an artist's creations coming to life. I like all of them, including this one. (thumbs u

this is a pretty neat cover, really nice condition too...

bewareg.jpg

Very few?

I'd say that it falls somewhere between collectible subgenre and cliché, but this is a classic.

Jack

There are very few covers that depict an artist's creations coming to life. I like all of them, including this one. (thumbs u

bewareg.jpg

For precode I think there's 4 total.

Very few?

I'd say that it falls somewhere between collectible subgenre and cliché, but this is a classic.

Jack

bewareg.jpg

I'm sure you know.

I guess the flood didn't come until the Silver Age.

JPS

For precode I think there's 4 total.

Very few?

Jack

bewareg.jpg

good work on Beware #11 - one of my fave cover subgenres... the Atlas & ACG are perfect matches, the Prize a bit diff but still clearly "artist's creations coming to life"... (only recent purchases by geologic time!)

img679.jpg

img680.jpg

img681.jpg