• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,259 posts in this topic

Love the big lamp like eyes on the beast!

Reminds me a bit of the marine zombie stormtroopers in Shock Waves.

Love that movie, would be nice to see a remake! (thumbs u

That witches Tales has a terrific Bob Powell story set in snowy mountains. (thumbs u

Paid a little more than I wanted but it's one of the issues I don't see available often in the 6.0 - 7.0 range I can afford and try to collect for ECs.

HOF5-1.jpg

It's a tougher E.C. book to find in 6.0 and above, certainly. Looks sharp for the grade.

Paid a little more than I wanted but it's one of the issues I don't see available often in the 6.0 - 7.0 range I can afford and try to collect for ECs.

HOF5-1.jpg

very pretty, sir. congrats.

That's a great tip for concealing the bodies next time. (thumbs u

HOF5-1.jpg

That's a great tip for concealing the bodies next time. (thumbs u

HOF5-1.jpg

Now that you mention it....I'm going to have to keep this one towards the front of the box as a reminder for when the need to conceal a body arises...

Thanks all for the positive comments on the book.