• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,253 posts in this topic

Finally! A high grade copy ( and Northford pedigree ) of my favorite GA cover...

panic185.jpg

Nice one. I try to stick with the EC Horror series but cool covers like that one are always tempting....

I live that CC cover!

Too bad my books are in storage (in Canada) or I would part with my Crypt 40 to help you out. Good luck finding nice copies!

That's a nice copy! Always been curious about the interior...

That's one of my favorite pre-code horror books so congratulations, West!

One of the reasons I like it so much is that the interior contains a 9-page Matt Fox adaptation of the Edgar Allen Poe story, "Hand of Glory." It's the only comic with a Matt Fox cover & interior.

I guess you can scratch the Venus off your Want List ... unless it's not Fine or above.

:applause: ... though it's the Fantastic 3 we want to see :sumo:

The Venus is VG, so I want to upgrade, but this is a great start!

Fantastic 3 is in hand, but I still have to send it off for resto which will take 6 months or so. :(

That's a great group shot, October. That Man o' Mars looks particularly tasty.

Maurice Whitman cover with a green-skinned woman... :cloud9:

One of his very best. Took me 5 years of fairly active looking to find a nice VF range copy.

That's a great group of books but my OCD is wishing that you had only purchased 6

I can't handle the odd layout. :insane: