• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,264 posts in this topic

The VOH is awesome. That's high on my list for ECs. Hope to find a nice one some day. I keep seeing ECs with that "L" on it. Always figured they came from the same collection and wondered about where they originated. Can't help but think "nice L copy" everytime I see one.

^Like I mentioned in the other thread, GREAT books JR!

My local dealer just bought a 15,000 book collection that has been sitting in storage since the 70's with tons of pre-code books. I'm definitely going back soon to see what else he pulls.

Private message sent. It's the little flashing envelope at the top of your screen next to "My stuff".

Comichut - that VOH 35 is such a great cover. Look at the anger captured in the axe-wielder! Nothing like a great Craig cover.

And the victim/wife doesn't even know what's coming to her!

JustRobert welcome to the Boards... Your Crime Suspenstories 17 brings back so many great memories for me... thank you. That comic book was my first back issue EC that I purchased in the 70's!

Is that the CDNP CGC 7.0 that was in the recent Heritage weekly auction?

Yes, good eye. I'd been after one for quite awhile. Classic cover, pretty tough to find in decent shape, and this was a tightly graded copy. Great looking, got hammered for a tear on the spine.

Is that the CDNP CGC 7.0 that was in the recent Heritage weekly auction?

Yes, good eye. I'd been after one for quite awhile. Classic cover, pretty tough to find in decent shape, and this was a tightly graded copy. Great looking, got hammered for a tear on the spine.

Nice pickup, sir! I love that cover. :applause: