• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,257 posts in this topic

witchcraft5.jpg

Now that's a keeper. :applause:

It is. I had bought the Mile High copy from Ron Pussell in the late eighties and had it for years. But some virus or brain malfunction or succubus or mad scientist potion came over me and I sold it. I have wanted to replace it for a long time. About a year ago a good friend showed me his copy, a 9.4. No matter how high my crazy offer was he wouldn't part with it. Very understandable. Fortunately I lucked into this one in San Diego.

witchcraft5.jpg

Now that's a keeper. :applause:

It is. I had bought the Mile High copy from Ron Pussell in the late eighties and had it for years. But some virus or brain malfunction or succubus or mad scientist potion came over me and I sold it. I have wanted to replace it for a long time. About a year ago a good friend showed me his copy, a 9.4. No matter how high my crazy offer was he wouldn't part with it. Very understandable. Fortunately I lucked into this one in San Diego.

Virus ? lol

Did you down-load something you shouldn't have ? :grin:

The best part of that book is the interior. It's superb work by Fred Guardineer who drew all 5 stories.

Thanks!

Also kind of pre-code, though more sci-fi than horror...

spaceace5.jpg

Thanks!

spaceace5.jpg

You always pull out the most amazing books!

:blush:

Thanks!

spaceace5.jpg

You always pull out the most amazing books!

:blush:

Don't be embarrassed.......... unless your is bare and visible lol