• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,253 posts in this topic

Well I finally got this bad boy. Paid a lot.... but the colors look just Frighteningly Fantastic!!!

http://cgi.ebay.com/ws/eBayISAPI.dll?ViewItem&item=6543987787&rd=1&sspagename=STRK%3AMEWN%3AIT&rd=1

Nice - I'm jealous - seems like a decent price if the book looks as good as the scan - no kidding about the rich colors! Congrats!

Just got back from San Diego and just got back into pre-code horror and crime. Found the preices were good and went 100% pre-code. Picked up 47 books. Will be posting many of them here. Apologies in advance if it is too much too fast!

monster2.jpg

Jesus Pov, you have some great taste in covers! I had not seen a single one of those before, but I could see myself buying every one of them! I especially like the one pictured above. You ever track down a copy of that Eerie one-shot?