• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,257 posts in this topic

27_laughing.gif

Man, I think I'd rather read an ACG than a pre-code DC horror.

Am I alone in feeling that DC pre-code horror was SOOO not worth the dime back in the day compared to the other publishers out there? confused-smiley-013.gif

I agree, but I wave the DC flag through both sunny and dark times...

Big Apple Copy

90930644.jpg

Jayman, very nice book! thumbsup2.gif

Harvey had some really great horror covers. That one has always been a fave of mine. cloud9.gif

Keith thanks. I've wanted that book ever since I had first seen it. This is the book I had problems with ComicLink in getting. Way back around Christmas time they had a Chamber of Chills # 23 for sale with no picture and since there is another issue from 1951 with the same title and issue number, I wanted them to simply tell me which issue they had for sale and they just kept dropping the ball on getting me an answer! mad.gif Finally after about 2 months of inquires I was told that they didn't even have the book, that they forgot to take it off their website! mad.gifmad.gif

Then just about two weeks ago I got a call from Comiclink saying tht they just put up the book I want on their site and I snagged it!

In regards to Chamber of Chills #23...

This is one of the top ones on my precode list when I get around to that genre---flesh falling off!! WA HOO!!!

It is an awesome cover isn't it?

To top it off the first story "Heartline!" ties into the cover which I've come to realize doesn't happen often in these books where the cover usually has nothing in common with the interior stories.

BTW: Nice HOMs, are they all recent Pre-Code purchases? blush.gif

Hey All,

I finally got the posting part down and would like to share scans of some of my pre-code books. The problem is I am computer illiterate and can not figure out how to post the scans. Can someone PM me and assist?

Thanks.

The problem is I am computer illiterate and can not figure out how to post the scans.

A big thank you to Adamstrange an ajax-Farrell for all your help. I will post some scans soon. grin.gif