• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,262 posts in this topic

I thought about going through GCD and then I thought about how many titles it would be and I started to lose interest very quickly.

I really enjoyed going through the covers and I was able to unearth a couple of Eiffel Tower covers at the same time. A nice bonus.

How many on the list now?

I thought about going through GCD and then I thought about how many titles it would be and I started to lose interest very quickly.

I really enjoyed going through the covers and I was able to unearth a couple of Eiffel Tower covers at the same time. A nice bonus.

How many on the list now?

Slightly over 20 I believe.

Is the list posted somewhere?

Golden age only, or do you have Metamorpho 6?

http://www.comics.org/coverview.lasso?id=20025&zoom=4

Yes, it's hidden in a SA thread here and it does contain Metamorpho 6. Some links are dead and revived.

It's a good thing we have it disguised or everybody would be collecting them. wink.gif

Ghastly, add Farrell to the list of publishers that can get away with using pink. They had a bunch of covers in various shades of pink and purple. They even used hot pink for the cover of an issue of Strange Fantasy!

Ghastly, add Farrell to the list of publishers that can get away with using pink. They had a bunch of covers in various shades of pink and purple. They even used hot pink for the cover of an issue of Strange Fantasy!

Don't forget Voodoo!

Voodoo.jpg