• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,267 posts in this topic

is this only for crime and horror, or does GGA qualify?

The intent of the thread was for horror because there are other separate threads for crime link and GGA link

If you have only 1 Weird Chills then 2 is the 1 to have! :headbang:

Agreed.

scan0015.jpg

That is a gorgeous copy. I bought mine many years ago when I was first getting into GA and heavily overpaid so I've never wanted to let it go. Just wish it didn't have that corner missing.

Edited by Twistty1

A little more mainstream compared to the recent flurry of awesome horror titles that we've seen on the thread. I'm closing ever so slowly on my run (nearing 70 per cent). Just picked these two up recently ...

HOF 13

HOF13ACGC96FC_zpsc7801280.jpg

HOF 27

HOF27CGC92FC_zps281de2b3.jpg

A little more mainstream compared to the recent flurry of awesome horror titles that we've seen on the thread. I'm closing ever so slowly on my run (nearing 70 per cent). Just picked these two up recently ...

HOF 13

HOF13ACGC96FC_zpsc7801280.jpg

HOF 27

HOF27CGC92FC_zps281de2b3.jpg

:golfclap: Love those Gaines copies.

If you have only 1 Weird Chills then 2 is the 1 to have! :headbang:

Agreed.

scan0015.jpg

the #2 is certainly awesome....I have several copies...but with all due respect the cover on #1 is the best of this short run....and that's no disrespect to the #2, with its sick cover and truly disturbing Hitler story inside...