• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,257 posts in this topic

Thanks for the kind words guys... I was looking for a nice 6.0 to 7.5 copy as well but have had no luck. This one will have to do until I can find a suitable upgrade... I know there's a 6.5 Spokane floating around here somewhere.
There's only one Spokane copy, it's nicer than 6.5 and it's well-anchored.

OutofShadows8.jpg

Sorry my mistake... It's the Bethlehem copy I was thinking of. And that is a beautiful book... If you ever decide to let it set sail please let me know... but I know that's a long shot. ;)

Sorry my mistake... It's the Bethlehem copy I was thinking of. And that is a beautiful book...
Thanks and no problem -- if my response sounded harsh that was not my intent. :foryou:

If you ever decide to let it set sail please let me know... but I know that's a long shot
It's been beached, the sails have been burned and the harbor entrance has silted over. :sumo:

Well if the back up motor finds gas and the harbour is dredged I'm your man. (thumbs up. Just kidding. ;)

No I didn't think your reply was harsh at all. I was going solely by memory but should have double checked before I posted.

I've been looking for a copy of this book. A good friend picked this up for me at Heroes last week.

OutOfTheShadows8_zps6614ac6e.jpg

You need better friends, that dude is shady. :baiting:

I represent that. :acclaim:

I've been looking for a copy of this book. A good friend picked this up for me at Heroes last week.

How much does the CGC deduct for blood stains on the interior pages of a pre-code horror comic?

Nice Chilling Tales ! (thumbs u

I picked this up at a small book store in Ann Arbor, MI about 10 years ago for $1.50 (a little less than three fiddy).

-bc

chillingtales001_zps9a056637.jpg

I picked this up at a small book store in Ann Arbor, MI about 10 years ago for $1.50 (a little less than three fiddy).

-bc

cool stuff. I bet the Chilling Tales run would be an extreme challenge to complete.

How many of those do you have? :grin:

-bc

I need that one.

138775.jpg.17319793aec26705f2e2747155cb3f88.jpg

138776.jpg.b869bb74dcdc71992f907af6524a283c.jpg