• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,262 posts in this topic

Picked up this nice low grade copy of Marvel Tales #94 today from a buddy of mine.

It's very far removed from my GA DC focus, but it's a tough book to come by and the cover was just too cool to pass up.

MT94.jpg

Picked up this nice low grade copy of Marvel Tales #94 today from a buddy of mine.

It's very far removed from my GA DC focus, but it's a tough book to come by and the cover was just too cool to pass up.

MT94.jpg

I miss it already!

Your signature pics are freakin sweet man

MT94.jpg

I miss it already!

Your signature pics are freakin sweet man

It's junk, but I like it. lol

Time to get some of yours up for display here! :baiting:

Not new, but I never had a chance to show this one off when I bought it. The only copy I have ever seen with nice semi-uniform green across the cover. Most copies are dull and brownish.

horrific3-1_zpsa6bbc716.jpg

Very, very nice!

Only ever seen one copy that may have been nicer than that, and even that one had browning in places.

Nicest copy I've ever seen...to die for!!!!!!!!!!!!

Me too. WOW. That is a very special copy indeed. Stunning green color.