• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,243 posts in this topic

Same auction, bro....... and went cheap too..... around 500 including BP and shipping. It's one of my favorite Atlas PCH's....... every story is great and one of my top 20 Everett covers ...... they always turn up when I'm broke and already owe money :boo: ..... only consolation is the book I owe money on (not Atlas) is possibly even cooler. If I was still getting the OT I was getting 2 years ago, the JIUW 22 would have cost the winner 700 instead of 500. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

...it was an 8.0...... and a real decent one at that ....... I was surprised to see the 7.0 Astonishing 13 do almost 600.... but then, that one had all the problems on the back cover..... and another Everett classic. GOD BLESS...

-jimbo(a friend of jesus) (thumbs u

P.S. I was SO ready to put both of those both back in mylars where they belonged......

I was surprised to see the 7.0 Astonishing 13 do almost 600.... but then, that one had all the problems on the back cover..... and another Everett classic. GOD BLESS...

I put in what I felt was an aggressive bid and got blown out of the water. Pre-code continues to be red hot.

Picked this up not too long ago...

null_zps2f81a40e.jpg

The name isn't familiar but the face sure rings a bell. :kidaround:

Picked this up not too long ago...

null_zps2f81a40e.jpg

What a beauty! Congrats!

It's funny how Harvey PCH got more graphic towards the end of their runs while Atlas produced more tame covers towards the end of theirs.