• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,281 posts in this topic

893censored-thumb.gif to whomever outbid me on the Blue Bolt 105 and 115 in the last Heritage weekly, but I got these as consolation prizes, so I am not too sad.

Not me...promise. Great consolation prizes though Andy. Besides, there is a nice Clink auction ending in just 12 short days 893crossfingers-thumb.gif

BTW: Not me either although I did recently aquire a BBW #115 shy.gif

Christo_pull_hair.gif

I was so depressed about the BBs that I caved and bought a book for slightly over GPA from Metro. I will show it once it arrived. 893censored-thumb.gif

I was so depressed about the BBs that I caved and bought a book for slightly over GPA from Metro. I will show it once it arrived. 893censored-thumb.gif

Paid a bit more for this as well, but such a cool cover!

Didn't want to post it too soon after reading your post though. flowerred.gif

1829640-BlueBoltWeird%23115.jpg

Drop daid saxy, that book she is! insane.gif

Scott

893whatthe.gif Holy Carp! That's amazing! Whatever you paid for it, it was justified.

Angelo

Thanks Angelo! hi.gif

This scan doesn't do it justice though, in hand the blacks are darker. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Do the blacks go to 11? tongue.gif

Nice book, jayman!!!

Thanks Angelo! hi.gif

This scan doesn't do it justice though, in hand the blacks are darker. 893scratchchin-thumb.gif

Do the blacks go to 11? tongue.gif

Nice book, jayman!!!

10.999 poke2.gif

My first Fiction House!!! cloud9.gif Pass the crack! tongue.gif

Beauty!

...and there are so many different types of crackrock to choose from: horror, war, GGA, bondage, sci-fi...it's a smorgasbord of addicting collectables.

My first Fiction House!!! cloud9.gif Pass the crack! tongue.gif

Beauty!

...and there are so many different types of crackrock to choose from: horror, war, GGA, bondage, sci-fi...it's a smorgasbord of addicting collectables.

I know... sorry.gif Must resist...GGA books!

893whatthe.gif Holy Carp! That's amazing! Whatever you paid for it, it was justified.

Angelo

Pretty sharp copy, wish I didn't have to unload a couple nice Blue Bolt issues I use to own.

Nice Blue Bolt! I just received Ghostly Weird Stories #120 (first issue after name change from BB) with another beautiful Cole cover. This issue also has the interesting Hitler stamps on the back cover.

1846620-ghostlyweirdstories120.jpg

1846620-ghostlyweirdstories120.jpg.16f83f3585f77ad79de646e615d4b1d7.jpg

Nice centering on that copy.

I've noticed that on a lot of GW and BBW issues the 2 bats at the top cover often get clipped off due to mis-cuts or mis-wraps. It's very pleasing to have both bats show! thumbsup2.gif

Nice Blue Bolt! I just received Ghostly Weird Stories #120 (first issue after name change from BB) with another beautiful Cole cover. This issue also has the interesting Hitler stamps on the back cover.

Now I know who outbid me. Christo_pull_hair.gif

Stupid Cole threads are bringing in new competition. 893censored-thumb.gif

flowerred.gif The Cole threads haven't influenced me at all...I looked through the Gerber books and the BB/Ghostly Weird books stood out to me the most as a great run of comics. I have been looking on and off for a few months for some good deals angel.gif

flowerred.gif The Cole threads haven't influenced me at all...I looked through the Gerber books and the BB/Ghostly Weird books stood out to me the most as a great run of comics. I have been looking on and off for a few months for some good deals angel.gif

It was a good pickup for the price. thumbsup2.gif