• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,222 posts in this topic

16 hours ago, Mr.Illmannered said:

Highest graded and second highest for good measure.

71312D57-6078-462D-860D-E863C510BD7F.jpeg

Very nice! (thumbsu

Seems strange that 7.5 is the highest slab grade. Didn't realize this was a tough book in HG.

11 hours ago, Darth Corgi said:

Finally! 

Some of these books are just tough to find these days. Glad to finally find a decent copy. 

image.jpeg

This cover would have made a great Dizzy Dames cover with the girl saying: "Check-mate? I thought this was Checkers!"

3 hours ago, Readcomix said:

Wouldja, please??? Where are you finding that other stuff you're pestering us with??? :roflmao:

Dollar bins. Usually at back alley marts off skid row. Mostly patronized by gutter snipe and common street toughs. For the most part it looks like a store that would be the backdrop for a gun fight out of Death Wish 3.

14 hours ago, The-Collector said:

One of my favourites. 

It's (Voodoo #8) a little tanned but it's mine. I started buying GA the middle of this year and it's incredibly addicting.

Compared to other eras the hunt is so much harder it makes the wins so much better. (The downside to this being determining a price point; but, "When you see it, buy it" usually wins out.)

Edited by manetteska
typo