• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,218 posts in this topic

Thanks guys. This one rarely shows up in anywhere near presentable shape, so I'm glad to have it.

Jayman, it wasn't cheap, but I don't know if it's because of Ditko or not. Pre-code has been going crazy lately, and this is a pretty desirable cover.

10 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Thanks guys. This one rarely shows up in anywhere near presentable shape, so I'm glad to have it.

Jayman, it wasn't cheap, but I don't know if it's because of Ditko or not. Pre-code has been going crazy lately, and this is a pretty desirable cover.

:applause:Congrats! Great book. Have one myself in a 5.0. Slieght color touch on spine. Ditko at his best.

12 hours ago, Larryw7 said:

Would agree it's for the merits of the title and the cover itself that it's getting $$$ (also not a new idea that this book is prized.) So because Ditko created such a great book, it's in demand for that, but not because of Ditko for that sake alone. :-)

1 hour ago, originalisbest said:

Sweet THINGS there, RM! Here's a book I've had a long time now, but just recently scanned. Just had posted it to the EC thread. :)

TFTC-37.png

Awesome!  This is my favorite Tales cover...the dark blues of the night sky, the way the full moon surrounds his gruesome head like some sort of death halo and the way you can't tell if its dirt or crumbling flesh falling off of his bones....DELIGHTFUL! :cloud9: