• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,218 posts in this topic

2 hours ago, manetteska said:

Are there any dealers who will be at C2E2 Friday who would take a look and give his/her opinion?

:hi: Booth 208

On 3/18/2019 at 8:12 PM, fifties said:

Just got this in from Heritage.  I hates to tell ya what I paid; far and away more than double of any other comic I own.  Will be selling my undercopy though.  Debating as to whether to offer that one here or on The Bay.

Weird Mysteries 6 (2).jpg

Great colors. Well done!

On 3/19/2019 at 1:47 PM, MrBedrock said:
On 3/19/2019 at 10:54 AM, manetteska said:

Are there any dealers who will be at C2E2 Friday who would take a look and give his/her opinion?

:hi: Booth 208

Thanks again, @MrBedrock, for taking time out of your schedule at a large convention to lend a hand. Much appreciated.

Edited by manetteska

25 minutes ago, Jayman said:

Wonderful copy!

What would you grade it at? Looks at least 8.0 from the pic, congrats! :applause:

It's higher grade but not sure what it would grade out at.  Has some small color breaking crease in the lower left corner of the book.  Otherwise book looks fantastic.  Retains it's original gloss and color interior White pages with bright colors.  Want to hold onto it raw for awhile.

6 minutes ago, mstrange said:

It's higher grade but not sure what it would grade out at.  Has some small color breaking crease in the lower left corner of the book.  Otherwise book looks fantastic.  Retains it's original gloss and color interior White pages with bright colors.  Want to hold onto it raw for awhile.

Absolutely! There are some great stories in this book and Everett at his peak at Atlas IMHO! All I can see is that left lower corner crunch as well, very sweet copy and one I would hold on to.

3 hours ago, Jayman said:

Absolutely! There are some great stories in this book and Everett at his peak at Atlas IMHO! All I can see is that left lower corner crunch as well, very sweet copy and one I would hold on to.

(thumbsu