• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Recent Pre-Code Purchases
41 41

22,282 posts in this topic

On 8/8/2021 at 10:34 AM, Robot Man said:

So nice. But you are just scratching the surface. Crack it out. It's almost all Wood art inside as well. 

I was very lucky to meet Mr Wood just months before he passed away at the SDCC. I had him sign my MAD #1 as well as a few other books including this one. 

commaskfumanchu2.jpg

I've been thoroughly enjoying the insides as well at: https://comicbookplus.com/?dlid=18928

Although I realize reading it on the screen is not the same as reading an original...i crave that moldy, pulpy fragrance...

The Wally Wood signatures are awesome. I am embarrassed to admit that I only just now learned that he died via suicide aged 54. :(

On 8/8/2021 at 7:44 PM, Jayman said:

A Bonnets copy too! Congrats, this book along with BCM 50 are among the top tier Harvey horror books! :applause:

I really like picking up books like this with the Bonnett’s stamp.  Being that the store is within about a hour of me, I think that’s pretty cool.  It’s crazy how far books travel around the country.

On 8/9/2021 at 4:25 AM, Point Five said:

Thanks to Andrew/GACollectibles for this bad boy! Always loved the cover and it's a pretty good read too!

weirdtalesofthefuture4.thumb.jpg.3d1ab6d228cf9fd1751d92093c6516ad.jpg

Lovely book Jon  :applause:

0_DrhpwZJ_FMgRe57N.gif