• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

ASM 2 Movie Spoiler Leak

39 posts in this topic

Worst thing they could do is kill Gwen in part II.

Need at least a full movie to illustrate the love Peter had for Gwen. Nevermind that the Green Goblin hasn't even been introduced yet.

I know I wasn't even a gleam in the Boards eyes when Spider-man 1 came out... ( lol ) but am I the only one to HATE :mad: the metallic version of the Green Goblin!!? I really want them to reintroduce him just wearing a Halloween sort of mask! (shrug)

8x2dkz.jpg

What I don't get though: are they going to have Electro kill her? Or Rhino? That would just be wrong. If they sneak in the GG then it will be a mess like Spider-Man 3 which tried to have 3 villains... and we all know how that went...

:sick:

Looks like they went back to the classic Spidey costume. I like the large eyes too - more bug-like.

Yeah, the costume is a major improvement. If the reds were a little brighter I would like it even more.

It's still like Twilight-Man.

Worst thing they could do is kill Gwen in part II.

Need at least a full movie to illustrate the love Peter had for Gwen. Nevermind that the Green Goblin hasn't even been introduced yet.

I know I wasn't even a gleam in the Boards eyes when Spider-man 1 came out... ( lol ) but am I the only one to HATE :mad: the metallic version of the Green Goblin!!? I really want them to reintroduce him just wearing a Halloween sort of mask! (shrug)

8x2dkz.jpg

Absolutely hated the Power Ranger approach to the Goblin.

Would have been 100x better if they just painted Dafoe green.

I feel like its too soon to have Gwen die. They really need to show the close relationship between Peter and Gwen and actually give the audience more time to connect and feel the love between them. Otherwise, the death wouldn't have as much meaning as it did in the comic.

I agree with most comments. I think they're just building up to it happening in ASM 3 and/or being a cliff-hanger for ASM 2. Already knowing that Electro and Rhino are going to be in the movie, I'm sure somebody would have found out whether or not GG was going to be in it too. I hope he's not, though. Maybe in #3, but not #2.

Maybe the movie will end at the bridge with the goblin appearing. They introduce Norman and show him start turning ino the goblin like The Leader in the last hulk movie, and then he appears at the end. Gwen dies at the beginning of next movie setting up the rest. (shrug)

No, she has to survive, because if they're being true to the Spidey Mythos she needs to hook up with Norman Osborn for lots of sex and have twins in France who come back to avenge their father in Amazing Spider-Man 4. Right?

No, she has to survive, because if they're being true to the Spidey Mythos she needs to hook up with Norman Osborn for lots of sex and have twins in France who come back to avenge their father in Amazing Spider-Man 4. Right?

lol

Yup.

Deviate too far from the comix and face the wrath of the boards :insane:

She's probably a clone that was created by Prof. Warren. This sets up the The Punisher to appear in the next movie. Oopsy! They won't make a film based on a major key issue. They couldn't even get Capt. Steacy,s killer right.