• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

New Slabs FS

47 posts in this topic

I'm going to list a few slabs for sale. Probably a few more as time goes on, but I can't get scans up until Sunday night. Perfectly acceptable to do :takeit: pending scans.

However, an unconditional :takeit: would trump that.

No probies etc.

Thanks for looking as always, list is below:

Secret Wars 8 CGC 9.8 white $110 SOLD

New Mutants 98 CGC 9.8 white $320 SOLD

JIM 57 CGC 8.0 ow/w $415 SOLD

JIM 68 CGC 8.0 ow/w $315 SOLD

GSX 1 CGC 9.4 ow/w $1550 SOLD

X-Men 4 CGC 9.0 ow/w (slt. color touch) $500 SOLD

Batman 62 CGC 8.0 ow/w $1150 SOLD

Batman 81 CGC 8.0 o/w $950

Batman 37 CGC 7.5 cr/ow $1300

GL 86 CGC 9.6 ow/w $275 SOLD

Cap Comics 32 CGC 7.0 ow/w $2000 SOLD

Hulk 181 CGC 8.5 o/w $1100 SOLD

TOS 48 CGC 9.4 ow/w $1500 SOLD

:takeit: unconditional X-Men 4 CGC 9.0 ow/w (slt. color touch) $500 (sorry I feel badly but I've been looking for this book)

lol. This book has always bothered me. Why call someone Scarlet Witch, and then give her a green costume?

X-Men 4 CGC 9.0 ow/w (slt. color touch) $500

TOS 48 CGC 9.4 ow/w $1500

I'll take it pending scans.

Thanks dude, will split shipping to canada, presuming you like the scans.

(thumbs u

:takeit: unconditional X-Men 4 CGC 9.0 ow/w (slt. color touch) $500 (sorry I feel badly but I've been looking for this book)

I thought someone might jump in with the unconditional on that one. Anyways, congrats on the good buy! (thumbs u

I thought someone might jump in with the unconditional on that one. Anyways, congrats on the good buy! (thumbs u

well hopefully you don't hate me, been looking for a bit for one that wouldn't break the bank :)

well hopefully you don't hate me, been looking for a bit for one that wouldn't break the bank :)

No hate here, you ante'd up with the better offer. Luckily I picked up a nice mid-grade copy off the boards last month.