• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Metropolis Comics Grading for GA books

52 posts in this topic

here's the second scan0002.jpg

I have been very happy with metro on grading. They have been spot on. And I always send the metro mylar in with the cgc order. I don't know if that has any influence or not. i am hesitant to buy a big dollar, church batman for fear that it comes in just one tick below their grading. i would be very unhappy.

Did you send me the $200 discount coupon off my next purchase yet?

When I posted this I was going to tie the discount coupon to the compliment I paid Metropolis. Anyway, I left it vague so Vincent wasn't sure if I was kididng. This morn I received a PM from him as he wanted to know if he was negligent and didn't send something he was supposed to send. Tha'ts customer service. I am impressed. He had no desire to leave an unhappy customer. It was meant to be a joke (a poor one I might add). Thank you Metropolis for inquiring.

Did you send me the $200 discount coupon off my next purchase yet?

When I posted this I was going to tie the discount coupon to the compliment I paid Metropolis. Anyway, I left it vague so Vincent wasn't sure if I was kididng. This morn I received a PM from him as he wanted to know if he was negligent and didn't send something he was supposed to send. Tha'ts customer service. I am impressed. He had no desire to leave an unhappy customer. It was meant to be a joke (a poor one I might add). Thank you Metropolis for inquiring.

That's why you always add this..... poke2.gif.... to let them know you are joking.

I've received raw books worth $20K+ from Metropolis so far this year and highly recommend their grading and service. I consider myself a cautious buyer but Metropolis is about the only company I'd even consider buying valuable raw books from. Their selection of first rate material is incredible and sometimes makes up for the lack of certification.

Not leaving until tomorrow morning, so you'll have to suffer until then!

And POV, B.C. isn't overseas. poke2.gif

I am geographically challenged. Always have been. I looked it up and it turns out British Columbia is neither in England nor in South America. crazy.gif

I got lost one time going to trhe bathroom...

This was a VG/FN. Certainly no argument here.

diaryofhorror.jpg

Cool book - and nice looking copy - looks at least 5.0 from the front cover.

Sweet Avon :applause: It goes without saying that I have that book on my want list (thumbs u

Angelo