• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

MyComicShop @ Ebay...Anyone Know Them?

106 posts in this topic

2c

Most securely packaged graded comics I've received. Slabs come in a custom size box that is then placed inside a much larger box filled with packaging foam.

Have only had good experiences.

2c

Most securely packaged graded comics I've received. Slabs come in a custom size box that is then placed inside a much larger box filled with packaging foam.

I have to agree. MCS packaging is top-notch!

2c

I have to agree. MCS packaging is top-notch!

I agree. If you're buying raws from them, however, pay for the bagging and boarding. Otherwise, the plastic wrap can have a tendency to bend the corners now and then.

I've been buying from and selling to mycomicshop for a long time now and I have never had an issue. As far as selling, they always have fair prices and their system works really well. For buying, there's a nice discount and really good Want List email notification.

Since I only live an hour away, I even take my books to the warehouse instead of shipping and everyone that works there is great.

I also love Lone Star Comics, their storefront. Just went to the Ft. Worth location yesterday and picked up some board games and their Arlington location is one of the best comic shops I've ever been to.