• When you click on links to various merchants on this site and make a purchase, this can result in this site earning a commission. Affiliate programs and affiliations include, but are not limited to, the eBay Partner Network.

Archived

This topic is now archived and is closed to further replies.

Niagara Falls Comic Con Report - 2013

107 posts in this topic

IMAG0044_zps19b0db8b.jpg

That looks like you got a pic of a local guy Andreas taking a pic.

I showed dres at the show and he asked me to email the picture and seemed upset people from a cgc forum were at the show.

Dres is the creepiest man alive.

Maybe it was just you he was upset at, just like the guy with the stroller. :baiting:

IMAG0036_zpse74d7774.jpg

My wife said she saw a comic store owner on Hardcore Pawn selling the same movie prop for the same price. Anyone know who was selling this or if he was on the show?

I don't know where they film the show, but the pawn shop is based in Detroit, so the location would make it possible it was the same dealer.

I don't remember if they sold it on hardcore pawn but on last weeks epiosode it was in the store I the background for sale.I remember stopping it and replaying it for my son . I remember one of these was for sale at MC comics in NJ a few years ago. I wanted to buy it but was way too much money for me.

No one told me Montreal and Niagara Falls strip clubs have the same touching rule.

GGGGGEEEEZZZUUUSS I'm having a good time.

oh yes. its always a surprise to hear other places don't. its amazing to drive by the parking lots, packed at 11am daily